The following page describes how Amaranth vegetable can help you to fight various diseases like Anemia, Constipation and Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Stomach Disorders, Heart Diseases, High Blood Pressure, Rheumatic Afflictions, Dry Cough, Kidney Stones, Eye Disorders, Dental Disorders, Promoting Vigour and Vitality. Read the following passages about Amaranth vegetable advantages and find Amaranth effects on your body-
Amaranth – Health Benefits
1. Benefits of Amaranth in Respiratory Disorders or Treatment of Respiratory Disorders with Amaranth – Arnatantli is valuable in respiratory system disorders. Drinking fresh juice along with honey is the remedy for chronic bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and tuberculosis.
2. Benefits of Amaranth in Pregnancy and Lactation or Treatment of Lactation with Amaranth- Regular use of amaranth during pregnancy and lactation is highly beneficial One cup of fresh leaf juice of amaranth mixed with honey and a pinch of cardamom powder should be taken during the entire period of pregnancy It will help the normal growth of the baby, prevent the loss of calcium and iron from the body, relax the uterine ligaments and facilitate easy delivery without much pain Its use after childbirth will shorten the laying-in period, check the postnatal complications, and increase the flow of breast milk.
3. Benefits of Amaranth in Retarded Growth or Treatment of Retarded Growth with Amaranth- Amaranth is very useful in preventing retarded growth in children. A teaspoonful of the fresh juice mixed with few drops of honey should be given once every day to infants after a fortnight of the birth It will help the baby to grow healthy and strong It will prevent constipation and ease the teething process as the baby grows Growing children can safely be given this juice as a natural protein tonic It contains all the essential amino-acids such as arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, cystine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine
4. Benefits of Amaranth in Premature Ageing or Treatment of Premature Ageing with Amaranth- The regular use of amaranth is useful in preventing Prema cure old age. It prevents the disturbance of calcium and iron metabolism which usually occurs in old age. According to Dr Van-Sylke, calcium molecules begin to get deposited in the bone tissues as one becomes old This haphazard calcium distribution is influenced by the improper molecular movements of iron in the tissues. If this molecular disturbance of calcium and iron is prevented by a regular supply of food calcium and iron as found in amaranth and the health is maintained by its regular use from the early age, the process of ageing can be prevented
5. Benefits of Amaranth in Bleeding Tendencies or Treatment of Bleeding Tendencies with Amaranth- The use of amaranth is valuable in all bleeding tendencies. A a cupful of fresh leaf juice mixed with a teaspoonful of lime juice should be taken every night in conditions like bleeding from the gums, nose, lungs, piles and excessive menstruation. It acts as a natural tonic.
6. Benefits of Amaranth in Leucorrhoea or Treatment of Leucorrhoea with Amaranth- Amaranth is beneficial in the treatment of leucorrhoea. The rind of the root of amaranth rubbed in 250 ml. of water and strained. It should be given to the patient daily in the morning as well as in the evening. Ibis a very effective remedy for this disease and quite often the very first dose gives relief. The root of amaranth is very much susceptible to moths. Hence care should be taken to see that it is not moth-eaten. In case the good root is not available, its leaves and branches may be used.